Burnley, BB11 1NN
Monday – Friday:
08:30 – 17:00
Set within a beautifully restored period building, Lodge House offers premium business space in the heart of Burnley town centre, providing an outstanding range of Office Space, Virtual Offices and Conference Space for any business type or size.
With excellent links to the M65 motorway, car parking and the highest standards of services and facilities, these superb offices range from 150-2500 sq ft. The offices are ready for immediate occupation, all with natural light and data cables already installed. Benefit from the support of a professional reception team, on site conference rooms and the freedom of conventional space with the flexibility to source and control your own electric, telephone and internet provider.
This award winning building has successfully retained its traditional features to create a stunning environment that includes exposed original brickwork, and beautiful arched windows, centred around a private landscaped courtyard, with cobbled paths and seating.
There are a number of parking options from our own car park close by and dedicated parking spaces at the front of the building along with ample town centre pay and display parking.
The complex is located in the town centre adjacent to the pedestrianised Charter Walk Shopping Centre with outlets such as M&S, Next, River Island, Costa and Boots. There are also shops offering more local products and a daily indoor market.
Burnley is a University town with a UCLAN campus and a Football academy. There are plenty of open spaces and beautiful parks. Towneley Hall is also open to the public, so too is the iconic Singing Ringing Tree.
Firstly, put one of the following postcodes into your sat nav – BB11 1NN or BB11 1NW.
Follow these instructions to reach Lodge House via the M65 (South) – Manchester/Blackburn/Preston.
1. Junction 10 to Burnley Town Centre.
2. At the end of the slip road, go around the roundabout and take the 4th exit over the motorway signposted Town Centre.
3. Stay in the left-hand lane and at the roundabout take the first exit to the Town Centre along Westgate.
4. Stay in the left-hand lane and at the traffic lights turn left down the hill along Westgate.
5. At the roundabout, take the second exit to the Town Centre.
6. Carry on for approximately 200 yards and turn right on to Cow Lane.
7. Carry on for 50 yards over the bridge and Lodge House is on the right-hand side.