Elm Street Business Park,Burnley, BB10 1PD
Monday – Friday:
08:30 – 17:00
Northbridge House in Burnley is East Lancashire’s premier centre for business growth, providing affordable serviced office space, storage and workspace, virtual offices and meeting rooms within a supportive environment.
Situated within easy reach of public transport links and the M65, and offering free parking with over 100 spaces, this dynamic Burnley business centre provides office space from 1-20+ workstations, with dedicated support, flexible licence terms and inclusive rents.
Established for over 25 years Northbridge House is at the forefront of technology with high speed internet connectivity and feature rich telephony. The traditional exterior of this historic mill, houses a contemporary and stylish interior with an impressive reception, bright and light communal areas with soft seating and a cafe conveniently situated on site.
Northbridge House presents the perfect opportunity for an exciting future for your business in Burnley.
Elm Street Business Park
There is a free-of-charge car park opposite Northbridge House, as well as an overspill car park past the front of the building on the left-hand side.
Nearby, there is a Tesco Express and an Esso garage, both next to the lush greenery of Ardwick Green Park. We have delicious lunches available on site, provided by a local café and the Power League venue opposite, offering football facilities and corporate events.
To stay overnight, the nearest hotel (only minutes away) is the Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa. City View House is also close by the famous O2 Apollo, with a whole host of national and international stars performing.
Here are some instructions on how to get to Northbridge House from the M65 (South) – Colne and Skipton.
1. Come off at Junction 11 and take the first exit to Burnley.
2. At the next roundabout, take the second exit and keep UCLAN on your right.
3. Continue to the roundabout and take the first exit up the hill
4. Continue through 2 sets of traffic lights towards Brierfield.
5. Continue over the bridge and over the river.
6. At the next traffic lights turn left and continue straight across a mini roundabout.
7. Continue on as the road turns sharply left.
8. It will open on to a grassed area on your right.
9. Continue for a short while and turn right.
10. Northbridge House is on your left.